The Marleigh Farm Common Area, located at 2653 Marleigh Farm Road, is a PRIVATE park. It is available for the enjoyment of all Marleigh Farm residents and accompanied guests during daylight hours.
- Park hours are from dawn to dusk.
- Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- No motorized vehicles.
- No glass containers.
- Please use trash receptacles provided.
- All dogs must be leashed.
- Pick up after your pet!
- Parking area for residents only – violators will be towed!
- No overnight parking – violators will be towed!
- Five times around this paved walkway translates to one mile – a great place to enjoy a nice day, walk the dog, or allow the little ones a safe place to ride their bikes.
- No motorized vehicles on the trail! The pavement is not designed to accommodate heavy vehicles.
- Residents can reserve the pavilion for parties and family events. Contact MFHA to arrange.
Trespassing and vandalism will be prosecuted!
- To report maintenance or safety concerns, please call Jason Tolley of Tolley Community Management at (770) 517-1761.
- To report suspicious or illegal activity, please call 911 immediately.