Attention Homeowners whose homes are adjacent to Jim Owens
- Repairs to the fence along Jim Owens will be made soon (hopefully in July). If your fence will be impacted, you will be notified by Tolley Community Management of the specific repair dates. It is the resident’s responsibility to secure their pets.
- Lighting on the monument was updated.
- New pine straw was added to the landscaping along Jim Owens and the Common Area.
- The Leland cypresses in the Commons Area are reaching the end of their life span and will be removed. New trees will be planted in the future.
- The magnolia tree branches leaning on the fence in the Commons Area will be trimmed.
- More landscaping updates will occur in the fall when the weather is more appropriate for planting.
- Trashcans cannot be stored in front of your home per the Covenants
- 23 Clotheslines, Garbage Cans, Woodpiles, Etc. All clotheslines, garbage cans, woodpiles, and other similar items shall be located or screened so as to be concealed from view of neighboring Lots, streets, and property located adjacent to the Lot. All rubbish, trash, and garbage shall be regularly removed from the Lot and shall not be allowed to accumulate thereon; however, rubbish cans and garbage cans may be placed at the edge of a street or road for reasonable periods if required for collection and disposal of rubbish or garbage. Declarant, however, hereby expressly reserves the right to dispose of trash and rubbish as it ordinarily does in the ordinary course of its business.
- Signs in yards are not allowed per the Covenants
- 08 Signs. (a) No signs whatsoever (including but not limited to commercial and similar signs) shall, with the ACC’s prior written approval of plans and specifications -17- therefor, be installed, altered or maintained on any Lot, or on any portion of a Structure visible from the exterior thereof except: (i) such signs as may be required by legal proceedings; (ii) not more than one “For Sale” or “For Rent” sign, such sign having a maximum face area of four square feet; provided, however, that if, at the time of any desired use of such sign, the Association is making “For Sale” or “For Rent” signs available for the use of Owners, the signs made available by the Association must be used; (iii) directional signs for vehicular or pedestrian safety in accordance with plans and specifications approved by the ACC; and (iv) such signs that the Declarant may deem necessary to advertise the Development and to promote the sale of Lots and homes.
Please ensure your mailbox is in alignment with the community standard described on Mailbox Standards page under the Members menu on the Community website. If the end caps and finials are looking shabby, either repair, replace, or remove them. End caps (painted dark green or white) and finials (painted white) are preferred, but are now optional.
Community Yard Sale
Perhaps you are using these hot summer days to declutter and reorganize, so you have some stuff you no longer need/want. Your unwanted items could be just what someone else is looking for and would be perfect items for a yard sale. Save the date for the Fall Community Yard Sale, which will be September 17, 2022. The HOA will advertise the yard sale.